initious
Topic Author

Your Dream Way To Travel

Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:41 am

Hello fellow a.netters! Most (if not all) of us loves to travel by plane. Whether for business, pleasure or vacation, we always look forward to blasting through the skies in a tiny pressurized metal tube up 35,000 feet in the air.

However, how would you like to travel? Most of us book the air tickets in advance for business or vacations and await the date while some of us gets our air tickets via tour agencies and some are included in tour packages.

Putting money aside, I would like to pack my suitcase and head to the airport with a credit card to look at the departures board. From there, I would see which airline I want to get on and the destination I want to get to and immediately purchase a First Class ticket to the destination. At my destination, I will get the best hotel and stay there for an infinite number of nights till I want to leave and get to the airport to repeat the same thing again and probably travel around the world in this kind of manner. It'd be a dream for me!

Things needed:

- Lots of time
- Lots of money
- Adventurous spirit

Regards,
Daniel

[Edited 2011-04-23 22:43:15]
One way I will fly around the world!

BNAOWB

RE: Your Dream Way To Travel

Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:34 pm

Quoting initious (Thread starter):
Putting money aside, I would like to pack my suitcase and head to the airport with a credit card to look at the departures board. From there, I would see which airline I want to get on and the destination I want to get to and immediately purchase a First Class ticket to the destination.

I would love to be a "billionaire vagabond" with few possessions but with abundant resources for travel and helping others. The main hurdle to totally spontaneous travel would be the burdensome apply-in-advance visa requirements of many countries since, in theory, billionaires must still get visas.