vingt20cent
Topic Author

MIA Transfer Help - Please!

Sat Apr 30, 2011 4:30 am

Good Evening:

In a couple of hours, my AA flt #2170 from BOG - MIA will be taking off. Originally, it was supposed to land in MIA at 1:00 p.m., but is has now been delayed, and will be landing @ 2:00 p.m.

I need to connect and catch another flight to DFW which will eventually connect me to another flight to MTY.

So here's the question:

1) If we leave BOG on time and land on time @ 2:00 p.m., I will have around 1.5 hours to clear customs, connect my luggage, recheck luggage, go through security & run to my gate.

Any chance that I'll actually make it? Any suggestions to gain some minutes? I'll be flying Business, so luckily I'll be closer to the front.

ANY help would help!

THANKS in advance!

V.

flymia

RE: MIA Transfer Help - Please!

Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:28 am

Quoting vingt20cent (Thread starter):
1) If we leave BOG on time and land on time @ 2:00 p.m., I will have around 1.5 hours to clear customs, connect my luggage, recheck luggage, go through security & run to my gate.

Any chance that I'll actually make it? Any suggestions to gain some minutes? I'll be flying Business, so luckily I'll be closer to the front.

Cant really give you any tips. Fill out your immigration card on the plane I guess. 90mins should be enough, being in front will help a lot. Just try to chose the right line. Since your flying business you should not have any lines re-checking yours bags or anything. But I think 90mins will be enough. Just be quick.
"It was just four of us on the flight deck, trying to do our job" (Captain Al Haynes)