BNAOWB
Topic Author

Tatl Routes With Highest/lowest % Of Europeans?

Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:41 pm

Of all of the transatlantic routes between Europe and North America, which routes have the highest percentage of European passengers? Wouldn't routes like DME-PUJ or charter routes to other Caribbean destinations be composed almost entirely of European passengers?

Likewises, of all of the transatlantic routes between Europe and North America, which routes have the highest percentage of North American passengers? Perhaps a route like VCE-ATL would have a very high percentage of North American passengers (tourists)?

oly720man

RE: Tatl Routes With Highest/lowest % Of Europeans

Fri Jun 03, 2011 12:44 pm

Quoting BNAOWB (Thread starter):
Of all of the transatlantic routes between Europe and North America, which routes have the highest percentage of European passengers?

Any to Disney International, MCO, most likely.
wheat and dairy can screw up your brain

ajd1992

Fri Jun 03, 2011 1:05 pm

I will bet my bottom dollar that every flight to Florida on a charter airline from the UK and Europe will be full of Europeans.

lppr95

Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:13 pm

I flew from MAD to JFK with IB in April and the full flight was full of spanish people. There were only two americans beetwen the 342 passengers. They cleared immigration through "U.S. citizens"
"Cathay 018, expect very late landing clearance, 747 departing ahead", tower said.