staralliance38
Topic Author

Combining A Possible UA/CO Itinerary?

Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:14 pm

Hello A.net!

I'm searching for very appealing flight itineraries for an upcoming conference for November in MCI. Right now, I'm considering the following:

Outbound

PHF-PHL-ORD-MCI
PHF-PHL-CLT-MCI

Inbound

MCI-DEN-EWR-ORF
MCI-IAH-CLT-PHF

My ideal itin includes the DEN excursion and either of the two outbound legs. I'm searching on both United and Continental sites, but I can't get the two legs into the same itinerary. I looked at the costs for buying separate outbound and inbounds, and I don't mind it, but I'd prefer to have it all in one. What do you think?

Also on that note, DEN and EWR stops have 50-55min connections. Any advice? DEN connecting from UA Express to CO Mainline, EWR connecting from CO Mainline to CO Express.

Thanks!!
Roar, lion, roar

InnocuousFox

RE: Combining A Possible UA/CO Itinerary?

Mon Jun 06, 2011 3:22 am

Make sure you have some of the boxes checked like allowing 2+ stops and using Star alliance partners (like the CLT one would need to get on US).
Dave Mark - Intrinsic Algorithm - Reducing the world to mathematical equations!

alsberg

RE: Combining A Possible UA/CO Itinerary?

Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:06 pm

Quoting InnocuousFox (Reply 1):
Make sure you have some of the boxes checked like allowing 2+ stops and using Star alliance partners (like the CLT one would need to get on US).

If this doesn't work, give them a call, explain your situation, and try to get them to wave the fee.