rduguy
Topic Author

Expedia And AA Relations

Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:26 am

I remember reading about a big ordeal between Expedia and AA bookings with Expedia a couple of years ago, and it said that at the end of 2010/beginning of 2011 that customers would no longer be able to book AA tickets on Expedia or Orbitz. And that the reservation sales would be pulled from both Websites, booking only through AA.com. I just booked tickets with AA. Did they come up with some sort of agreement this year that made it possible to book through Expedia again, or are my tickets not going to be of any sort of value. Was able to secure seats and everything. And even added it to my AAdvantage account to keep track of any changes within the next weeks.

Thanks for your help and information!!
Will

MEACEDAR

RE: Expedia And AA Relations

Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:53 am

Yeah, they reached an agreement within a few months after AA announced that they were not going to put fares on Expedia and Orbitz. In fact, Expedia was the first to reach a new agreement with AA, then Orbitz followed several weeks later. I book AA tickets on Expedia all the time, even after the conflict, you'll be fine. Everything is normal