united319
Topic Author

Food Choice On UA Domestic Business

Sun Nov 27, 2011 5:37 am

Hello All,

I recently booked a 25,000 mile one-way award ticket routing DFW-ORD-IAD-LAX in First Class and Business Class. I will be travelling on an A319 DFW-ORD, a newly configured 777 on ORD-IAD, and a 777 with the older business class seats on IAD-LAX. I have non-rev'd frequently on the 777 IAD-LAX route in First using my spouses passes. I have not traveled in business on a domestic route in over four years though. I know that they have modified the United Business product on domestic legs recently where only one choice of a hot entree is offered with the traditional hot nuts and a cookie to end. Does anyone know what the dinner choice is right now? Also it says a pre-arrival snack will be offered, is this just the basket of pre-packaged snacks or is it something like a fruit & cheese plate? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am looking for something a little more specific than what united.com says. Very much so looking forward to this routing that only an airline nut could be excited over. :-P

UAL
It's Time To Fly