rohanghosh
Topic Author

How Can I Use Skywards Miles In The US? Any Ideas?

Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:21 pm

Guys, I have an issue - I got about 45,000 miles on my Skywards/Emirates frequent flier miles. I was planning to use it inside the US on Continental - but since they merged with United, I guess I cannot use them anymore. Does anyone have any creative ideas on how they have used up their Skyward miles - basically...

* How can I use these miles in the US? Does anyone have any tips on how they have used theirs?

* I am going to India and yes I am flying JetAirways from CCU to Mumbai but I already purchased the ticket. Are there any creative ways of using my miles in India?

... I wish Continental honored Skywards when they merged, I used to use my miles to fly coast to coast once in a while..anyways, thanks for your ideas and tips in advance.

steex

RE: How Can I Use Skywards Miles In The US? Any Id

Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:31 pm

The first things that come to mind would be to use them on hotel stays or for merchandise through the High Street.

RyanairGuru

RE: How Can I Use Skywards Miles In The US? Any Id

Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:05 am

Is you up coming trip to India with EK again? If so after that you should have enough to go from the USA to Asia with JL or KE if that appeals to you...
Worked Hard, Flew Right