Sevensixtyseven
Topic Author

Hawaiian Airlines 767s & First Class

Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:32 pm

Ok...since I can not seem to get a straight answer on this..

In January, I'm flying to Kauai. On the way over there, I'm flying HA. It seems as if I'll be riding on a 252-passenger 767-300, due to the overwing exits that I saw on the seatmap. My few questions are this.

1. What will the possibility be of getting a lower-density 767 on this route? (OAK-HNL)
2. How expensive would it be to upgrade to First, and when is the earliest I can upgrade? (At the gate, upon check-in?)
3. What is the chance I will be able to upgrade?
4. For my inter-island flight (HNL-LIH), how expensive would it be to upgrade to First, and how soon? (I do realize it is only half an hour flight, which is ok with me, I just need to know how much it would cost.)
5. Since I have never flown First to Hawaii, what is it like on Hawaiian for both US-Hawaii and Inter-island flights?

Also, on the way back, I am flying Alaska, LIH-SJC. Same basic question. How expensive would a paid upgrade cost to FC, and what is the earliest time I can upgrade? (I do not have any status on either HA or AS)

The last flight for my trip will be from SFO to ABQ on US Airways, connecting in PHX. Again, how expensive would it be to get an upgrade to First on either segment?

**(I apologize if this is in the wrong section for asking these questions, mods, if this is in the wrong section, please move it to the correct section of the forum. Thank you.)**
Will that ex-HP 752 get delayed...again?