Next summer I will be flying from LCA to LAX and I would like to ask you if you could tell me what is the best option.
My options are as follow:
1. Air Canada via Calgary (A333) (LH to FRA A321) and then to LAX on E190
2. LCA-LHR A3 A320/ LHR-ORD UA B763 (yuck) and then B752 to LAX
3. LH LCA-FRA A321/ FRA-ORD B772/ ORD-LAX B752
4. UA via IAH on B764 and then IAH to LAX on B764
5. British Airways, LCA-LHR B763/ LHR-LAX B772 *could this become an A380?
6. LCA-LHR CY A320/ LHR-LAX on Virgin Atlantic's A340-600.
Or I could just fly on Emirates via Dubai for £8,000
Last time I flew FRA-IAD on LH's B747-400 and it was one of the worst flights ever.