Topic Author

Kl/af Service To/from Lim In C

Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:08 pm

what service, meals, ammenities may i expect on af march flight lim to dus via cdg and back with kl via ams, business, airline websites are not so clear; what is the quality of thir lounge in lim?

RAGAZZO777

RE: Kl/af Service To/from Lim In C

Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:04 pm

Hola,

As far as I know, Air France and KLM offer their regular long-haul Business class service on their LIM route, although AF's Affaires class is arguably a little bit better catering-wise.

By the way, AF-KLM both send their premium pax to the SUMAQ VIP Lounge & Business Center at LIM. It's definitely a great lounge, it features Wi-Fi connection, a buffet, a manned bar, a smoker's lounge, etc.

Are you gonna catch your AF flight in LIM all the way from Cochabamba ? Will you be flying BoA ?

Regards,

[Edited 2012-02-22 07:07:40]
JESÚS, TE AMO !!

Topic Author

Wed Feb 22, 2012 3:59 pm

Thanks for reply!

I have to go to LIM for work anyways, so it's not out of the track to use the AF&KL flights to/from LIM.

It's kind of complicated to fly to LIM from CBB / Boa's flight are still on trial, so what I have to do is fly one day earlier to LPB to catch the early Taca flight to LIM. On the way back, I'll be flying LIM/VVI also with Taca / arriving at a time when there are no flights to CBB.

The rate I got for the LIM/CDG/DUS/AMS/LIM flight beat options I had via GRU/EZE by nearly 50%, so it's worth the detour with, or without work at LIM.

I'll try that LIM lounge, sounds tempting!

Gracias for yoru comments!

RAGAZZO777

Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:48 pm

You're most welcome !

Quoting 123 (Reply 2):
It's kind of complicated to fly to LIM from CBB / Boa's flight are still on trial, so what I have to do is fly one day earlier to LPB to catch the early Taca flight to LIM. On the way back, I'll be flying LIM/VVI also with Taca / arriving at a time when there are no flights to CBB.

Yeah, it's really a shame that neither TACA nor LAN offer direct flights from LIM to CBB. Also, LAN's flight schedules to Bolivia are really weird, they're only timed for connections to/from Madrid.

Regards,

[Edited 2012-02-22 08:51:16]
JESÚS, TE AMO !!

SASMD82

Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:26 pm

I flew the AMS - LIM - AMS leg a couple of years ago. Though I prefer the 2-4-2 seating configuration of the A330/A340 more than the 3-3-3 of the B777, the flights were enjoyable. The crew was fine, the meals were fine, the seat width was excellent, seat pitch ok, the IFE excellent and the planes in good shape. I can't tell you anything specificaly about the lounches.

Have a great journey!