TWA757
Topic Author

BOS Parking Recommendation

Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:45 pm

Hello all,

I'm taking three trips in the next month+ and am looking for parking recommendations, as each itinerary starts and finishes with a different airline (and returns me to a different terminal than where I'll start here at BOS). I've lived in Boston before and recently moved back -- in fact, I was born here -- but I'm still getting readjusted to Logan as my home airport. I'm wondering if central parking will work well for all of these itineraries or if there are better options (even off-site). I've used the terminal B garage before and enjoy the views from the top, but would like to avoid paying $27 a day, if possible.

1) Early June: depart on Southwest (terminal E), return on US (terminal B)

2) Mid-June: depart on US (terminal B), return on JetBlue (terminal C) -- this is an early morning departure and a late-night return just a few days later. I wouldn't want to be off-site for this one; it's a short trip, too, so I'd be okay to pay a bit more to get home more quickly.

3) Early July: depart on United (terminal C), return on Southwest (terminal E)

Thanks for any advice anyone can give!

TWA757

airportugal310

RE: BOS Parking Recommendation

Sat Jun 02, 2012 8:21 pm

I personally always park in the Central Parking garage...it truly is central to all of the airports terminals. Easy access to/from Term E, same for C and B for that matter.

Terminal B has it's own garage, but since you will start or end at Terminal E in some cases its less desirable.

If you can afford for burn the $22 a day (supposedly it is or has gone to $27 a day...) then I would go with that. Park on the 4th or 5th floors for easy access and less hunting for a spot.

Just from my experience...I use BOS once a month or more as of late and this is usually my way of doing things.
I sell airplanes and airplane accessories

TWA757
Topic Author

Mon Jun 04, 2012 12:00 pm

Thanks for the tips! Central doesn't require a shuttle bus to get to any of the terminals, does it?

AlnessW

Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:23 pm

Quoting TWA757 (Reply 2):
Central doesn't require a shuttle bus to get to any of the terminals, does it?

No, take a look at this map here to see how Central Parking is connected to all terminals. It may be a decent walk, however.

http://www.massport.com/logan-airpor.../Pages/logan-interactive-maps.html

If you wish to take a shuttle bus to shorten the walk to Central Parking, go to the arrivals level. Any Massport bus marked "All Terminals" will take you to a different terminal.

TWA757
Topic Author

Wed Jun 06, 2012 2:04 am

Quoting AlnessW (Reply 3):

Great -- thanks so much!