rvA340
Topic Author

Help! Best Option MSP-ARN

Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:46 pm

Hi everybody!

Im planning a trip from MSP to ARN from july 27 to august 5, I've been searching online for the best flights option, and I haven't find anything good yet.. (price, connections, etc) please help me.. what do you recomend? is there any direct flights from MSP?

Thank you all!

Greetings

mplsjefe

RE: Help! Best Option MSP-ARN

Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:36 pm

There are no direct flights to ARN from MSP. You can go MSP direct to CDG, AMS, or LHR and connect from there. AMS tends to have the most connecting options and is a bit easier to navigate than CDG so that would be my recommendation.

Have a great trip!
mplsjefe

mickster

Sun Jun 17, 2012 7:26 pm

If you would prefer to transfer in Europe, I would concur that AMS is the best option of the three.

If you would prefer to transfer still in USA, then you can do so via ORD or EWR/JFK/LGA.

There seems also to be the odd choice of using FI via KEF ...

jlarsson

Sun Jun 17, 2012 8:07 pm

Hi.

I would go MSP-ORD and then take SK ORD-ARN.
Only issue might be the price tag but it's worth a look.

br, jlarsson
Next trip; ARN-FRA-YYC-YVR-SEA-ORD-BOS-MUC-GOT.

rvA340
Topic Author

Mon Jun 18, 2012 2:59 pm

Hi,

Thank you all! I had allready checked your suggestions, actually im flying first from MEX... So I I think the best option is to take United and SAS. Since they are both star alliance it seems to be the best price and connections combo. MEX-ORD then ORD-MSP I have to stay there a few days, and then MSP-ORD ORD-ARN, ARN-ORD, ORD-MEX.

Thank you All. Greetings