airbazar
Topic Author

Best Business Class Option? BOS-BLR

Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:32 pm

Later this year, in October, I have to fly BOS-BLR-BOS and my options are somewhat limited to AF via CDG or BA via LHR. There's also an outside chance that I may be able to chose LH via FRA or EK via JFK/DXB but my company does not have a corporate deal for either EK or LH.

If given a choice, I would chose EK just so I don't have to change planes in Europe in the middle of the night. I really like the long haul sector between JFK and DXB where I can get a full night of sleep, and I like arriving at BLR at 5pm instead of the very late night arrival of the Euro carriers.

So my questions are these: Between AF, BA, LH, which airline has the best business class product to BLR? Do any of these carriers have inflight wi-fi between Europe and BLR?

hinckley

RE: Best Business Class Option? BOS-BLR

Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:15 pm

Very easy. BA - the only one with full flat J-class seat. Both AF and LH have angled seats.

Can you take the day-time BA flight from BOS and connect with an overnight flight from LHR? I've done that to Asia a few times and it's a nice option.

Airlineanorak

Thu Jun 28, 2012 7:43 pm

Quoting hinckley (Reply 1):
Very easy. BA - the only one with full flat J-class seat. Both AF and LH have angled seats.

I agree entirely. I used to live in BLR and would always fly BA when possible. The flat bed makes all the difference. I agree that EK is the best option sleep wise though if you can get it.

Quoting hinckley (Reply 1):
Can you take the day-time BA flight from BOS and connect with an overnight flight from LHR?

No. You can to BOM, but not to BLR.

airbazar
Topic Author

Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:33 am

Thanks guys. Does BA still have the backwards facing J class seats? I've always been skeptical about those.