airevents
Topic Author

Russia Domestic Flight Booking (Red Wings) Help!

Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:06 pm

Good day,

I am trying to book a flight on Red Wings (Russia) new scheduled Tupolev 204 service from Kaliningrad to Moscow. There is no booking engine on the airline´s webpage and all the Russian portals I have tried let me down at some point (payment, non-Russian passport, you name it). Can anyone recommend a good and reliable Russian booking portal that I can book flights on with a Western credit card? Any ideas appreciated!

Sebastian
www.airevents.com

redzeppelin

RE: Russia Domestic Flight Booking (Red Wings) Hel

Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:29 pm

This recent thread had some ideas about booking options, and there is also some discussion about how to call to get your credit card approved:

Exciting Day Trips Out Of Moscow? (by Birdwatching Apr 22 2012 in Aviation Polls)

Hywel

RE: Russia Domestic Flight Booking (Red Wings) Hel

Mon Jul 02, 2012 5:08 pm

Quoting airevents (Thread starter):

Good day,

I am trying to book a flight on Red Wings (Russia) new scheduled Tupolev 204 service from Kaliningrad to Moscow. There is no booking engine on the airline´s webpage and all the Russian portals I have tried let me down at some point (payment, non-Russian passport, you name it). Can anyone recommend a good and reliable Russian booking portal that I can book flights on with a Western credit card? Any ideas appreciated!

Sebastian

Try using www.agent.ru

At first, your credit card will be refused, but email them and they will "unlock" your account to allow foreign credit cards.

Also, Vladivostok Airlines are flying SVO-AER once per day on behalf of Aeroflot, using Tu-204s. That could be another option for you.

Good luck