MSYtristar
Topic Author

Missing Window Row On DL 763A's

Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:04 pm

I'm booked on DL1119 ATL-MSY which will be operated by a 767-300 on 10/18. Confirmed seat is 13G. Is this the dreaded windowless row? Seatguru says it's row 12...airline expert says it's row 13. Anyone know for sure?

srbmod

RE: Missing Window Row On DL 763A's

Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:05 pm

One thing to remember is that pretty much all of these seat sites have not updated their seat maps to include Economy Comfort throughout the mainline fleet. Neither of those sites you mentioned are showing Economy Comfort on the 7863A at all. I do recall that prior to the roll out of Economy Comfort domestically, Row 13 on the 763As were missing a window, but with the reconfiguration of the cabin for Economy Comfort, I'm not sure that is the case. Had my ATL-LAS flight for next week not been changed to a 752, I could have answered the question for you just prior to your flight.

MSYtristar
Topic Author

RE: Missing Window Row On DL 763A's

Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:16 pm

Quoting srbmod (Reply 1):
One thing to remember is that pretty much all of these seat sites have not updated their seat maps to include Economy Comfort throughout the mainline fleet. Neither of those sites you mentioned are showing Economy Comfort on the 7863A at all. I do recall that prior to the roll out of Economy Comfort domestically, Row 13 on the 763As were missing a window, but with the reconfiguration of the cabin for Economy Comfort, I'm not sure that is the case. Had my ATL-LAS flight for next week not been changed to a 752, I could have answered the question for you just prior to your flight.

Yeah, I didn't see EC mentioned on those sites, so I figured someone on here would know. I remember getting that one a couple of times in the pre-EC days and they are just such a bummer...sort of window seat, but not really.

As a side note, not quite sure why those ATL-LAS are downgauged. They are always full. If anything they should have swapped out a 753 (though granted those are in short supply).