TGIF
Topic Author

Advice On MCO Hotels

Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:59 am

Hey A-netters!

I need advice on hotels for a future trip. I'm attending a conference in Orlando i December and after that I'm going to take my family for a short vacation. During the conference we'll be staying close to the Orange County Convention Center at International Drive and for the night before our flight we'd like to get a another hotel in an other area of Orlando for a change.

So we're looking for something:
- A cab ride away from the airport (MCO)
- Close to a mall or equivalent so we can get something to eat and do some shopping the night before
- Doesn't need to be that fancy since we pretty much are only going to sleep there (less than $100?)

roberts87

RE: Advice On MCO Hotels

Sat Oct 27, 2012 5:39 pm

Hey,

In June 2011 I stayed in the "Days Inn Orlando Airport - Florida Mall". It offers a free hotel - airport shuttle on demand, and it's pretty close to the Florida Mall, asmall cab ride away. It was pretty decent for a Days Inn, with a large pool, good breakfast and clean rooms. They had a bunch of families staying there too. I think I payed around $60 for one night one person. It gets an 8/10 on Booking.com ; so I am clearly not the only one who satisfied.

Hope that helps!

TGIF
Topic Author

RE: Advice On MCO Hotels

Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:57 pm

Hey!

Thank you, that helped a lot!
Florida mall looks like a great location for our needs so we'll stay there.

Regards