pualani
Topic Author

Non Reving To Bogota Questions

Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:11 pm

I'm thinking of joining a friend who will be in Bogota for business and I was wondering if anyone knows if the flights leaving BOG are weight restricted for any reason like elevation or cargo. My chances are fair from what I see for loads on UA and AA but it would suck if they cap the load due to unforeseen issues. Any info would be appreciated ! Thanks !

pualani

mikeology

RE: Non Reving To Bogota Questions

Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:17 pm

Quoting pualani (Thread starter):
I'm thinking of joining a friend who will be in Bogota for business and I was wondering if anyone knows if the flights leaving BOG are weight restricted for any reason like elevation or cargo. My chances are fair from what I see for loads on UA and AA but it would suck if they cap the load due to unforeseen issues. Any info would be appreciated ! Thanks !

I met my friend in Colombia just this past July and he non-reved on UA. I don't believe there are any load restrictions. Equipment is only a 737-8 if I recall. But I remember it being a full flight that he went on. However there was a crew situation so his inteded flight to IAH didn't happen and he caught the flight to EWR. He left on a Friday and the wait list wasn't that deep. Not sure what your status or seniority is. I'm still surprised its only a 737 that UA sends to BOG. If you have any questions let me know I can get more details