You’re right I should be more specific, so here we go!
1. Pick 3 specific locations....not just Thailand or the Caribbean....but specific countries/cities/resorts to pin down what are your top 3 choices, sorry couldn'tnarrow it down to 3 :/
- Koh Samui
- Solomon Islands
2. Origin city you will fly from and any specific frequent flyer/alliance program you prefer to use if any,
- Vienna, Paris, Budapest, Prague, Brussels, Amsterdam, London, Munich or Frankfurt (Any European city really if a good deal is found)
3. Specific dates of travel and how flexible you can be to move dates by up to 2 or 3 days either side of those preferred dates,
- - We are looking at a 3 week period over the Fall anywhere between mid September to mid November. Dates are flexible.
4. Accomodations you prefer and those you don't.......like a garden view room but not a hostel/dormitory layout. You are on your honeymoon after all, and WE
DON'T want to look over and tell you "Get a room!",
- - I am open to anything really. I’d be willing to spend 200 bucks a night if it was all inclusive for 2 people. Otherwise 100 dollars a night or less for a private room, ideally overlooking the ocean and with AC
if temps during the night exceed 20 degrees Celsius.
5. What is your budget for airfare, baggage/fees, transportation, food and beverage, activities/sightseeing and hotel accommodations for the dates of travel specified from above,
- - Budget for travel is less than 1,000 USD per person. All other activities say 100 dollars a day.
I'm open to the idea of spending a week at 3 different places, I wanna be able to swim in white powder sands with turquoise waters and palm trees (no sharks if possible), as well as see mountains, go hiking, see beautiful waterfalls and rain forests, maybe see some exotic animals, I wanna eat delicious local food (not touristy food found in hotels).
Also preferably somewhere we can rely on cheap ground transport so we don't have to drive (I can't drive and would prefer my fiancée didn't either)
Many thanks in advance