airportugal310
Topic Author

OA / United Positive Space

Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:32 am

Quick question:

Flying soon on United as an OA NRPS on company business (COBUS)

Does United give such a person First if it is available? Right now I am a PS5B and decent amount available upfront.

Just curious bc this is my first flight on business OUTSIDE of my own airline (I've been spoiled).

Thanks experts!
I sell airplanes and airplane accessories

sulley

RE: OA / United Positive Space

Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:08 am

Yes.

How far out is your flight? Keep in mind, there could be 30 eligible upgradeable elites.
In thrust we trust!

FlyDeltaJets

Tue Mar 26, 2013 5:30 am

Quoting airportugal310 (Thread starter):
Does United give such a person First if it is available? Right now I am a PS5B and decent amount available upfront.

They definatly do, ensure if you check in at the counter to ask to be placed on the upgrade list. If you use the kisok it will ask you if you would like to be placed on the upgrade list. If its a domestic flight there is a high chance you will not be upgraded as we give free upgrades to a lot of mileage plus levels. Enjoy your flight.
The only valid opinions are those based in facts

airportugal310
Topic Author

Tue Mar 26, 2013 3:09 pm

Thanks guys!

I actually flew outbound last night and it was great...the gate staff at HNL were great, upgraded me before boarding started, and the service was great onboard.

Will definitely look to use UA again when I can't get somewhere directly on our company metal.

Quoting sulley (Reply 1):
If its a domestic flight there is a high chance you will not be upgraded as we give free upgrades to a lot of mileage plus levels. Enjoy your flight.
Quoting sulley (Reply 1):
Keep in mind, there could be 30 eligible upgradeable elites.

Nonrev karma was on my side then  
I sell airplanes and airplane accessories