bahadir
Topic Author

Condor Seat Map

Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:36 am

The new seatguru.com is pretty bad.. Have been searching for some information on Condor's 767 seat layout. Planning on taking them from SEA to FRA.. Is the reqular economy really bad? Also, do they have a carry on policy of 8 kilos like Lufthansa does?
Earthbound misfit I

MHG

RE: Condor Seat Map

Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:22 am

Quoting bahadir (Thread starter):
Also, do they have a carry on policy of 8 kilos like Lufthansa does?

No, Condor has a lower limit of 6 Kgs only.
But minimum 1 piece of up to 23 Kgs of checked-in luggage is still included in the ticket price. (2 pieces up to 32 Kgs each in Comfort Class)
I miss the sound of rolls royce darts and speys

reifel

Sat Apr 20, 2013 9:32 am

I only flew them short haul, and the cabin is pretty under par. The crew is usually fine. Food is ok too, alcoholic drinks and headphones they charge... usually very strict with bag and hand luguage allowance and when I look a the departure board in FRA they are often pretty delayed and need to take up aircrafts from other airlines, i.e. Monarch, Thomas Cook UK etc...

The good news is, they're refurbishing, as they announced a few days ago, see here:
http://www.condor.com/de/unternehmen...reckenflotte-wird-runderneuert.jsp

Depending on when you are flying you could have a chance to be on one of those...

bahadir
Topic Author

Sat Apr 20, 2013 10:27 am

Thanks all,
I am planning on non reving on them and 6 kilos is not something that i can live with. If they are like the agents of LH, no flexibility on their part..
Earthbound misfit I