bobnwa
Topic Author

From Dl Main Teminal To Marine Terminal

Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:35 pm

Is there regular bus service to connect from DL main terminal to Delta shuttle at Marine terminal and the reverse?
How long does the ride take?

e38

RE: From Dl Main Teminal To Marine Terminal

Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:46 pm

bobnwa, yes there is bus service between the two terminals-I think the route is the red and/or the blue route-I cannot remember offhand-check the www.panynj.gov website. I went from DL terminal D to the MAT and it took quite a while. When I got to the shuttle pick-up area the bus had just left-of course-and I remember waiting about 30 minutes for the next bus; then it was about a 15 minute ride to the MAT. Then, of course I had to go through Security again. Just my experience but I would plan 45 - 60 minutes.
e38

mloew

RE: From Dl Main Teminal To Marine Terminal

Thu Jun 13, 2013 2:58 pm

Quoting e38 (Reply 1):
I think the route is the red and/or the blue route

Should be route A. Route B stops at all terminals except MAT, so watch out! Otherwise, when I was at LGA recently and was waiting for the M60 bus a few times, I saw mostly B busses so it may take a while for it to arrive. And as you are going from term D (or C) it stops at all other terminals before so it will be around 15-20 min as said before.

AND: Even if you're flights are on one ticket, you MUST pick up your bags at term D/C and bring them manually to MAT as it is not connected to the others (basically another airport just sharing the runways and code).

When returning, note that the bus does not depart directly in front of the MAT, instead you have to walk right from the exit to the bus stops.

Cheers mloew
Proudly flying Oman Air