Eirules
Topic Author

AC's Old 767s

Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:57 am

Hey

Just wondering about the couple of 767s that AC still have in their old config, think they fly to DUB, ATH, BCN. How can you book the seats at the front, what are they like etc?

Thanks
The way you cut your meat reflects the way you live....

longhauler

RE: AC's Old 767s

Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:50 pm

Quoting Eirules (Thread starter):
Just wondering about the couple of 767s that AC still have in their old config, think they fly to DUB, ATH, BCN. How can you book the seats at the front, what are they like etc?

These aircraft were not an "old" configuration, they were low yield. They were/are new interiors installed which looked very similar to the configuration when the aircraft were new.

The large seats are just that ... large seats, the service is the same as regular international economy.

This trip report explains it well.

DUB-YYZ-YVR Air Canada With A Hint Of Rouge (by nbmike Jun 29 2013 in Trip Reports)

The desintations you state, DUB, ATH and BCN are presently both Air Canada and Air Canada Rouge, so it is hard to answer how they are booked, and how much it costs. When they are all Rouge, it will be like this:

http://www.aircanada.com/en/about/ro...e/flying_with_us.html#premiumrouge

The cabins are all the new Boeing Signature interior.
Just because I stopped arguing, doesn't mean I think you are right. It just means I gave up!