Coal
Topic Author

Hsbc Premier Airport Lounges Around The World

Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:43 am

Hello

I am trying to get a comprehensive list of HSBC Premier and 3rd party lounges that can be accessed with a HSBC Premier membership or credit card.

I came across two lists on their website:

http://www.hsbcpremier.com/1/2/hsbcpremier/airport-lounges

http://www.privileges.hsbcpremier.com/1/2/premier/airport-lounge-info

But apparently neither of these two lists is fully accurate. I have used the dedicated lounge in IST but I have also used the Pura Indah lounge in CGK, the latter which is not listed on either of these two links, but appears on an old PDF I found online with other lounges in the Middle East, Japan, and even Hawai'i.

Does anyone know what the full list of 3rd party lounges is? I tried searching FT, but the latest thread there is about 3 years old.

Cheers
Coal
Nxt Flts: MI RGN-SIN | SQ SIN-RGN-SIN | CX SIN-HKG-PVG | SQ PVG-SIN

eastafspot

RE: Hsbc Premier Airport Lounges Around The World

Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:13 pm

Yeah it's very puzzling, i cannot agree more with you   .

Here are my 2 cents:

Like you, i've been in IST lounge.

Last year i've been granted access in the ORYX lounge in DOH, which is not mentioned either in your lists.
In April of this year, i managed to get a free entry too in the Dilmun lounge in BAH but staff refused me in Marhaba lounge in DXB Terminal 1 after scanning the card. They stated allowing only African and Arab (UAE) Mastercards (mine being issued in the UK).

So i guess, the list can hardly be exhaustive since each country of card issuing bank may have different terms & conditions from the next one (for example, Hsbc India offers free entry in domestic and international Indian airports...).

[Edited 2013-08-13 14:15:30]
Fly with Air Burundi, Air Tanzania, Air Uganda, Kenya Airways and Rwandair...Jumuiya ya Afrika mashariki