UnitedFlyer
Topic Author

Reservation To YYT On United.com

Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:24 am

I am doing some research into a trip from MFR to YYT. The only results I am getting funnel me through EWR for all possible combinations. How do I use the search engine to also give me results for Star Alliance flights using Air Canada?

It may be more convenient for me to travel through YYZ on AC.....Thanks!

MesaFlyGuy

RE: Reservation To YYT On United.com

Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:07 am

The only Star Alliance connections United.com has ever offered me were US Airways flights. I'd just use Air Canada's website.
The views I express are my own and do not reflect the views and opinions of my company.

RyanairGuru

Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:53 am

It looks like the AC website doesn't recognise MFR, but I can find what you are looking for on Orbitz
Worked Hard, Flew Right

MesaFlyGuy

Mon Aug 19, 2013 2:13 pm

Quoting RyanairGuru (Reply 2):
It looks like the AC website doesn't recognise MFR, but I can find what you are looking for on Orbitz

True, didn't think of that. You could always run the risk of booking them on separate tickets (i.e. MFR-DEN-YYZ and then YYZ-YYT) but at that point, it might just be easier to go through EWR on one ticket.
The views I express are my own and do not reflect the views and opinions of my company.

UnitedFlyer
Topic Author

Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:26 am

Sure, EWR is usually the best option. However, this last time I had a tight connection in DEN that had me running the length of the concourse arriving barely in time to board. Just looking for some alternatives. I could probably just call and just swallow the reservation fee.

Thanks for the tips!