SebastianMCO
Topic Author

Lufthansa M&M 3-Region Award Advice For All

Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:10 pm

Hi all,

I recently booked a 3-region award from Florida to Hong Kong, with a stopover in Frankfurt on both ways in F. I was on the phone with miles and more many times here in the U.S. trying to book that trip but they would tell me that there are no available flights/seats for my selected days. I checked online for the single flight segments beforehand and it would always give me available seats. After having called them 5 times every time with no availability I decided to call the German Senator number (I do speak German).

Amazingly, all flights that I wanted were available and they booked it for me right away. So if anyone ever wants to book a 3-Region or around the world ticket with Lufthansa, it would be a good idea to call the German number and deal with them instead of of the M&M number in the U.S. I am glad it worked out that way but I don't understand why the U.S. hotline does not have the same flight availability as the German one. I am hoping to do my first trip report on this soon. Very excited as I have never flown F before!