EBGflyer
Topic Author

China Eastern (MU) Booking OK Or Not?

Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:15 am

I booked and paid a one-way ticket from MNL-PVG a few weeks back on China Easterns website ceair.com. Booking is for MU212 on March 10.

Though the proces was a bit out of the ordinary with regards to payments, I received confirmation, itinerary and I can see the 130 USD has been charged on my MasterCard back on January 2.

As I though China Eastern is using Sabre, I wanted to retrieve my booking at virtuallthere.com, but I can't access my booking as I get an error saying it's not valid.

At the China Eastern website I can retrieve my booking without any problems. Is my booking ok and should I not worry?

Thanks,

EBGflyer
Future flights: CPH-BOS; CPH-SVG; CPH-PVG-HKG-MNL-DVO; CPH-CDG; CPH-NRT; CPH-MIA; CPH-PVG

817Dreamliiner

RE: China Eastern (MU) Booking OK Or Not?

Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:30 pm

Quoting EBGflyer (Thread starter):
At the China Eastern website I can retrieve my booking without any problems. Is my booking ok and should I not worry?

If you can retrieve your booking on their website why should you worry?

Quoting EBGflyer (Thread starter):
As I though China Eastern is using Sabre, I wanted to retrieve my booking at virtuallthere.com, but I can't access my booking as I get an error saying it's not valid.

Maybe they aren't using Sabre?
Please let me know... If you know this is the end of the world, Let me know... If you know the truth...