EZYAirbus

Etihad Leg Room And Extra Leg Room Charges

Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:36 pm

Evening All

Ive booked 2 return tickets with Etihad from Heathrow to Brisbane via Abu Dhabi and Singapore. Im fairly tall at 6' 6" and want to know if ill be comfy in a seat which has a pitch of 34"

I called the airline to enquire about extra leg room seats and was quoted an extra £560 on top of the airfare ive already paid, am I going to be comfy for this flight or should I shell out the extra money to ensure im comfortable?

Glenn
http://www.glenneldridgeaviation.com

flyboy_se

RE: Etihad Leg Room And Extra Leg Room Charges

Thu Jun 26, 2014 11:27 pm

Quoting ezyairbus (Thread starter):
Evening All

Ive booked 2 return tickets with Etihad from Heathrow to Brisbane via Abu Dhabi and Singapore. Im fairly tall at 6' 6" and want to know if ill be comfy in a seat which has a pitch of 34"

I called the airline to enquire about extra leg room seats and was quoted an extra £560 on top of the airfare ive already paid, am I going to be comfy for this flight or should I shell out the extra money to ensure im comfortable?

Glenn

560??? that is quite a hefty fee. I assume this is just for the exit row as i am not aware that they offer premium economy.
I honestly did not know EY charge for extra legroom seats. That is not very premium.

Honestly i would not pay that much for an exit seat. It is just not worth it. I am 6´3" and i was quite comfortable on EY. Allthough i prefered the 340 over the 330 comfortwise. Considering you will have 3 medium long flights, i would save the money and spend it better in Australia.
You may also want to check EY offer airport upgrades. Not sure what the price is from LHR though.

Have a great flight
I prefer to be crazy and happy rather than normal and bitter