rutley21
Topic Author

Cheapest NRT-TPA Flight

Sun Jul 13, 2014 6:42 am

So, I am in the United States Navy and I am stationed in Sasebo, Japan. Its getting close to me for that time to fly home. I haven't been home in over a year and the last time I flew anywhere, the Navy paid for it. So I am looking for your help to find cheap International flights. What websites do you use or recommend using? The closest airport to me is Fukuoka airport. So I could fly out of Fukuoka or I can take the train up to Tokyo and fly out of Narita. I live in Clearwater, FL which is about 20 miles west of Tampa Bay. I have a variety of airports that I can fly into. I can fly into either TPA, MCO, or MIA. All are within driving distance for me. I prefer AA or DL, but honestly which ever airline will give me the cheapest deal.... Thats what I am down for. I plan on flying home around Christmas time to see my family and my dates are pretty flexible.

So if anyone could help out, it would be much appreciated.

Rob  
If you're not willing to give up everything, You've already lost.

Coal

RE: Cheapest NRT-TPA Flight

Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:31 am

hipmunk.com
matrix.itasoftware.com

Cheers
Coal
Nxt Flts: MI RGN-SIN | SQ SIN-RGN-SIN | CX SIN-HKG-PVG | SQ PVG-SIN

PHX787

Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:56 pm

Shoulda just texted me, bro   

Fly SQ to LAX, then WN from there to TPA. If WN offers that flight.
Follow me on twitter: www.twitter.com/phx787

AMS

Sun Jul 13, 2014 5:14 pm

One way tickets can be often quite expensive from Japan. I would try number one Travel from HIS. The website is : http://www.no1-travel.com/ If you prefer calling they also have agents who can speak English (In case you do not speak Japanese)

rutley21
Topic Author

Tue Jul 15, 2014 10:29 am

I've been looking at some flights and so far the cheapest option for me is to fly out of FUK to ICN and then to LAX on Asiana and then catch a WN flight from LAX to TPA via HOU. FUK to ICN is a 763, and then from ICN to LAX is an A388. Then for the flights on WN from Lax is obviously going to be a 737.

I am still looking though.

Rob
If you're not willing to give up everything, You've already lost.

tylersmithsjc

Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:31 pm

Try google flights. It is by far the easiest and quickest way to look for flights.

http://www.google.com/flights/
SJC/CLD