almbluzman

I Finally Got It!

Sat Dec 02, 2000 8:02 am

hello everyone -
just a quick post to let everyone know that yesterday, november 20, 2000 i got my private pilot license! after a little over seven months and a little under seventy hours, i finally found my way through a sea of red tape at the spartan school of aeronautics to do my checkride and receive my certificate. my wife and i are planning to use it this weekend to go on one of those wonderful "hundred-dollar-hamburger" flights! i still have lots of flying and studying to do to reach my goals, but; next up...the instrument rating! hope this post finds you doing well...

almbluzman

FLY 8

RE: I Finally Got It!

Sat Dec 02, 2000 8:14 am

Congratulations!!!!

Good work! I took my private pilot license in 1995!
I took lessons in Chico, California at Pacific Flight Services! Now I have all American Licenses incl. Sea plane rating and all European Licenses incl. Long Range!
I´m flying now for KLMalps!

Sincerly, Benjamin!
yes i can handle that alone. - - -famous last words

Sat Dec 02, 2000 9:07 am

Well done buddy. I remember my private checkride, it is a great feeling when you turn everything off and you have passed! Good luck with the rest of your training!
Iain

Sat Dec 02, 2000 12:11 pm

Congratulation! I bet you are feeling really happy! I will start the lessons for the PPL at the end of January if everything goes smooth with the loan i asked for. Congratulation once again!

Nicolas

Sat Dec 02, 2000 11:18 pm

Congratulations!!!
Hope you have fun on the hamburger flight!
AA737-800

gkirk

Sun Dec 03, 2000 12:40 am

Congratulations, thats really good news.
When you hear the noise of the Tartan Army Boys, we'll be coming down the road!