To any person reading this message that holds a private or commercial pilot license: Please answer the following questions for me. The questions are "interview" questions for my 10th grade research project on the mechanics of flight. In your response, please include your Name, title (captain, first officer, etc), employer, and a way to contact you so that I can get full credit for the assignment.
1. What are some of the direct causes and consequences of a stall?
2. When installing powerplants on aircraft, what are some of the conditions that are taken into consideration when choosing the powerplant?
3. With fuel tanks in the wings, how is fuel kept from freezing at high altitudes?
4. How are aircraft able to compensate for "thin" air at high altitudes?
5. What are some dangers of relying on exposed surfaces for flight control?
6. How could aircraft manufactures make aircraft in such a manner that stalls can be eliminated or made less common?
Thank you very much for your time and concern, I greatly appreciate it!