nikes

A Quick Comment And Thanks....

Fri Sep 13, 2002 11:58 pm

I am wondering what is everybody's thoughts about the Tech/Ops board. Personally I believe, this is possibly the most comprehensive aircraft technical center in the world. I have yet to see a question that was not quickly and professionally answered. If this is any indication of the professionalism of the people in the aviation industry, I am impressed. I just wanted to say thanks to everybody and good job.

Nikes

Greeneyes53787

RE: A Quick Comment And Thanks....

Wed Sep 18, 2002 10:40 am

You are welcome.

Greeneyes

Wed Sep 18, 2002 10:53 am

I too, am very impressed with the experience level of most of the frequent contributors on this forum. I, for one, have gained a lot of insight into my chosen profession through the many contributions that others have made. I also find it very rewarding to share what I can with those who aren't quite as far "down the path" as I am. I hope that my contributions are considered worthwhile and add to the quality of this forum. Thank you all.

Jetguy

jhooper

Thu Sep 19, 2002 2:02 pm

Perhaps time for a disclaimer: "no warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, is made, and no responsibility whatsoever is accepted for your use of any information posted here; nothing here is meant to be a substitute for professional flight instruction or use of appropriate manuals, training courses, directives, laws, checklists, or approved procedures. Hey kids, don't try this at home, etc. etc. "  Smile But seriously, thank you to those who contribute to this forum..
Last year 1,944 New Yorkers saw something and said something.

Thu Sep 19, 2002 2:06 pm

I fly a 747 for a living, but on days off, I often take my son, or friends for flying in our little Piper L-21c... I know nothing about sectional charts, we dont even have that type of charts here (!), and very little about pleasure flying and general aviation, in that airplane, I just fly VFR, blue skies and "needle, ball and airspeed"... But when I myself, assist some of you to understand the "big airplanes", I am thrilled to read about the "little ones" with many issues brought to light by your postings... Many thanks too...
(s) Skipper & Son  Smile/happy/getting dizzy (age 58 and 13)

VapourTrails

Thu Sep 19, 2002 10:19 pm

I come to the Tech/Ops forum now and again to read the topics and replies, and am rarely disappointed. I'm glad Bellerophon has joined the forums.  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

VT =
Concorde for Oz
-VapourTrails =

CX Flyboy

Fri Sep 20, 2002 10:49 am

Skipper,

Good to see you back.

Yes it is great that there are so many knowledgeable minds here on this forum. It is certainly got a hell of a lot of technical expertise. Unfortunately, there is also a lot of wrong info, so I highly doubt someone with an actual problem would come here for solutions, but for general questions, it is indeed fantastic!