Ciro
Topic Author

Training Software - Flying And Maintenance

Tue Apr 15, 2003 4:23 pm

Dear all,

Are there any available software well-suited for training ground schools which simulate flying and maintenance procedures (engines, specially)?

Regards
The fastest way to become a millionaire in the airline business is to start as a billionaire.

jhooper

RE: Training Software - Flying And Maintenance

Tue Apr 15, 2003 5:00 pm

I don't know if this is what you're looking for, but are you wondering about Flight Training software? Cessna/King Schools puts out an excellent Private Pilot Course on CD-ROM, although it doesn't really simulate anything (it's just a ground school). Sorry, but I can't help you along the maintenance end.
Last year 1,944 New Yorkers saw something and said something.

Ciro
Topic Author

Tue Apr 15, 2003 5:35 pm

Jhooper,

Thank you for your input. I am helping to set a flying ground school and one of the proposed solutions, in order to save money and time, is to provide the students some professional simulation prior to take them to the site (meaning the airport and the hangar) for real demos.

I will appreciate if you all can come up with more insights as well as suggestions.

Best regards.
The fastest way to become a millionaire in the airline business is to start as a billionaire.

muddydawg

Tue Apr 15, 2003 11:26 pm

Not sure where you wanna go on this but if you go to the ASA website they have some good software for sale. The site is WWW.ASA2FLY.com. Hope that helps some.