A British Airways 747-400 with RR
power pushes back at 2105GMT at LHR
heading to ORD
, climbs to FL370. flies at typical cruising speed. A United 777-200 with P&W power pushes back at ORD
at 2052GMT. Climbs to FL380 and proceeds to LHR
at typical cruising speed.....
Questions that people will ask given this information:
1. The obvious, where will they pass? (responses welcome)
2. Who has prettier flight attendants?
3. Who is eating the better meal?
4. Which flight crew is paid better?
5. Have either of these airplanes had a tailstrike?
6. Can I jumpseat on either of these airplanes?
7. When will NW
get rid of their DC-9s/10s?
8. Which airline is paying too much to ground crews?
9. Can I open the cabin doors in flight?
10. What is the pressure of a lav flushing?
[Edited 2003-12-29 07:51:49]