As I worked for years as a fueler before going into maintenance I tried baking soda and lemon juice... neither worked as well as they say. The best was a good hand degreaser such as "Lava". You can also find other brands in auto repair supply shops.
Though in the end you will smell for awhile, simple as that. You may not notice after a short time, but everyone else will. God help you if you get it your hair!!! That smell sticks around much longer.
The best way to get rid of O-Day-Jet-A is to avoid getting it on you in the first place. I would NOT recommend using another type of gas to clean with. Not because it burns, but rather the lead content. Even 100LL has a much higher lead content then old leaded gasoline. I know at least four other long time fuelers with liver damage due to fuel contact. It might take years to develop, yet the danger is still there.
Oh, thoughs good mechanic hand clears work wonders on anti-seize too.