Diego
Topic Author

How Do You Store The Frequncy?

Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:02 pm

Hi folks something that bugs me and i am having an hard time to find in the POH, how do you store the frequency on the Pro Line 2 COMM, i know that you have to press the XFR/MEM switch down to scroll through the channels from 1 to 6 and once you have found the desired channel you enter the frequency and then you press the STOre switch, however this technique seems to work only for selected channels. Am i missing anything? Do i have to hold the STOreswitch down for a while until something happens? How long do i have to wait before storing the next frequency?
Thanks for your info

Woodreau

RE: How Do You Store The Frequncy?

Tue Nov 01, 2005 2:19 pm

Which POH are you using?

It sounds like you're doing everything right (scroll to the desired channel with the XFR/MEM switch, select the frequency with the knobs) except that you need to press the STO switch TWICE to store the frequency. No waiting required, you can program another frequency into another channel immediately.

This also works for the NAV control box and the ADF control box, except these boxes can only store 4 frequencies instead of 6.
Bonus animus sit, ab experientia. Quod salvatum fuerit de malis usu venit judicium.