troubleshooter

Checklists Wanted

Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:07 am

Hi friends,

I´m desperately looking for engine run up sheets (with checklists) for A320 series aircrafts. Not interested in the pilot´s stuff. I'm looking for checklists used by maintenance staff. Any help is much appreciated!!!
This job sucks!!! I love this job!!!

EMBQA

RE: Checklists Wanted

Tue Dec 26, 2006 4:00 am

I'd just print out the applicable Ops Check section of chapter 24, 30 and 71... that will cover most all of what you'll need. Keep in mind that 'run books' are not approved unless on a company revision schedule. I have two books, one for the Saab 340A and on for the Saab 340B
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog"

AirframeAS

Tue Dec 26, 2006 3:13 pm

Keep in mind that each airline has their own mx checklist, not every company has the same one. And there is more than one mx checklist type. At AS, I think we had 5-6 different types of checklists for C/D-checks...depending on the type of check and the duration of said check.
A Safe Flight Begins With Quality Maintenance On The Ground.

nonfirm

Tue Dec 26, 2006 5:50 pm

Quoting Troubleshooter (Thread starter):
Hi friends,

I´m desperately looking for engine run up sheets (with checklists) for A320 series aircrafts. Not interested in the pilot´s stuff. I'm looking for checklists used by maintenance staff. Any help is much appreciated!!!

Are you looking for a certain task or just the basic card to taxi the a/c or tow the a/c the two lists are quite different.  airplane 

troubleshooter

Thu Dec 28, 2006 12:10 pm

Thanks for your inputs so far.

Quoting Nonfirm (Reply 3):
Are you looking for a certain task or just the basic card to taxi the a/c or tow the a/c the two lists are quite different.

Yes I´m looking for the basic checklist to start and operate the engines. I know some maintenance companies have developed their own based on the AMM. That´s what I´m looking for. Even if they are approved or not... Big grin
This job sucks!!! I love this job!!!

EMBQA

Thu Dec 28, 2006 9:20 pm

You can get all that from the AOM and AMM which you have access to.
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog"