motopolitico

B6 Ramp Job Crew Recommendations

Sat Jul 21, 2007 6:53 am

I am going for a part-time ramp position with B6 at BTV. What is the best way to obtain crew recommendations for the position? I'd like to do all I can to get this spot. What do you recommend?
Garbage stinks; trash don't!

EMBQA

RE: B6 Ramp Job Crew Recommendations

Sat Jul 21, 2007 7:20 am

Quoting Motopolitico (Thread starter):
What is the best way to obtain crew recommendations for the position?

Pretty simple... you need to know someone that works for jetBlue. When you apply on-line you'll get back a conferrmation e-mail which you forward to your friend at jetBlue.. They will then endorse your resume.

[Edited 2007-07-21 00:22:49]
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog"

B6JFKH81

Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:18 am

Quoting EMBQA (Reply 1):
Pretty simple... you need to know someone that works for jetBlue. When you apply on-line you'll get back a conferrmation e-mail which you forward to your friend at jetBlue.. They will then endorse your resume.

Yup. Then we submit the recommendation online which goes to the People department. Good luck with the interview!

Wusup EMBQA...say hi to everyone there at EMB for me!
"If you do not learn from history, you are doomed to repeat it"

EMBQA

Tue Jul 24, 2007 9:59 am

Quoting B6JFKH81 (Reply 2):
Wusup EMBQA...say hi to everyone there at EMB for me!

J-

The last plane of the mod line departs tomorrow. It's been a long-long project. It all started in mid Feb and we've seen every plane twice. I'm 'SO' ready for a vacation.....Oh wait... yea.. I have the next 14 days off...!!

[Edited 2007-07-24 03:03:49]
"It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog"

B6JFKH81

Wed Jul 25, 2007 12:47 am

Quoting EMBQA (Reply 3):
The last plane of the mod line departs tomorrow. It's been a long-long project. It all started in mid Feb and we've seen every plane twice. I'm 'SO' ready for a vacation.....Oh wait... yea.. I have the next 14 days off...!!

I finally took some time off. Once I got back from BNA my co-worker got a promotion so I was overseeing every city we fly to...alone. My new co-worker came in late June, I trained him until he had all the basics down and then it was the beach for me LOL!

Enjoy your time off!
"If you do not learn from history, you are doomed to repeat it"