In this game, the rules are simple. This is the same old identification game that you've come to know and love, but with one twist: You get to try to trick the rest of the A.Net community with your own crazy shots or strange aircraft!
Here's a few quick guidelines I'd like to lay down though, so this thread doesn't get too unwieldy...
- Guesses will be posted in this thread. No need to go through PMs or Email, since this is open for everyone!
- If you have identified a photo, try to post another one to replace it, just to keep the game moving.
- Once a photo has been identified, don't identify it again. (feel good that you know it...but keeping duplicate posts down can eliminate clutter!)
- If you have multiple photos you would like to contribute, don't post them all at once...let everyone have some time to mull the first one over before you stump them again!
- If you have added a photo, it's always good to post a correct answer once it has been identified (or if everyone's stumped, don't be cruel about it, let us know what it is )
- Everyone is welcome to contribute! Post pictures, give guesses about others! The whole point here is for everyone to have fun, and maybe learn a thing or two along the way!
So, I suppose I'll start it off. A relatively easy shot compared to those of 2H4, but it's a start.
Good luck, and have fun!
[Edited 2007-11-27 14:49:48]