Raysot
Topic Author

Questions About 777 Eicas Synoptic Pages

Thu Dec 11, 2008 12:58 am

Greetings,

Who, or where, could one go to find detailed information about the 777 EICAS? I have a technical manual which describes the symbology, but it's a black and white reference... nothing to indicate things like "When the gear is in transit, the EICAS Landing Gear Synoptic displays these symbols in this color with this fill"

I am a software developer, working on standalone gauges that replicate various glass cockpit display systems which interface to Microsoft's Flight Simulator. (If you would like to visit our website, send me a pm or you can email me at raysot@comcast.net)

Thank you in advance for any helpful information.
Ray Sotkiewicz

tdscanuck

RE: Questions About 777 Eicas Synoptic Pages

Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:40 pm

Quoting Raysot (Thread starter):
Who, or where, could one go to find detailed information about the 777 EICAS? I have a technical manual which describes the symbology, but it's a black and white reference... nothing to indicate things like "When the gear is in transit, the EICAS Landing Gear Synoptic displays these symbols in this color with this fill"

If you're just after the symbology and basic logic, you can get that from the FCOM. If you want the detailed logic that's actually driving EICAS, you're probably going to have to license it from Boeing.

Tom.