aabinitio
Topic Author

We Are Looking For Aviation Lawyer In UK

Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:33 pm

HI,

We are new Airline and are looking for experienced Senior Aviation Lawyer to advise us on day to day legal matters and contract negotiations. If you have been recently made redundant or are looking for a challenging new role than please contact me.

Akhtar

spudsmac

RE: We Are Looking For Aviation Lawyer In UK

Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:45 pm

No offense, but it does not add up that you are looking for a key part of an airline operation on an aviation enthusiast website. It just doesn't seem right. What airline? Do you have a website?

Max777geek

Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:04 pm

Quoting spudsmac (Reply 1):
No offense, but it does not add up that you are looking for a key part of an airline operation on an aviation enthusiast website. It just doesn't seem right. What airline? Do you have a website?

No offense, but the fact and the way he posted his question here sounds like the better trademark to me.

How long do you think it takes a hacker to raise a phantom airlines with registered landlines to make you believe they really exist ?

spudsmac

Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:41 pm

Quoting Max777geek (Reply 2):
No offense, but the fact and the way he posted his question here sounds like the better trademark to me.

How long do you think it takes a hacker to raise a phantom airlines with registered landlines to make you believe they really exist ?

wat?