ripcordd
Topic Author

Interline Baggage With United

Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:23 pm

I bought tickets on UA to HNL thru UAL.com.....Then I bought tickets on HA HNL-KOA on HA.COM. My question is do I have to check in at the ticket counter? Can I check in thru kiosk and check my bags all the way thru? Can I use the skycap instead of the counter? thanks

roseflyer

RE: Interline Baggage With United

Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:30 pm

UA and HA do interline baggage, so you can through check it at your original destination. You still need to check in for your HA flight online or at a kiosk.
If you have never designed an airplane part before, let the real designers do the work!

KELPkid

Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:53 pm

Quoting RoseFlyer (Reply 1):
UA and HA do interline baggage, so you can through check it at your original destination. You still need to check in for your HA flight online or at a kiosk.

Or at the gate if you can get there without exiting security   Did this on a UA-SQ connection...
Celebrating the birth of KELPkidJR on August 5, 2009 :-)

ripcordd
Topic Author

Tue Nov 09, 2010 3:56 pm

I know they will transfer my bags but I'm just wondering if I can get away from the ticket counter check in and use a kiosk or skycap instead? Thanks so much

IAHFLYR

Tue Nov 09, 2010 4:12 pm

Carry them on, what do you need in KOA besides swimsuits and shorts?  

We did IAH-HNL on CO and then a code share flight on HA from HNL-OGG last summer, carried on the roll-a-boards. IIRC got our boarding passes at IAH for both flights when we went to the kiosk at IAH. I know for certain we had boarding passes for both flights home when we left OGG.
Any views shared are strictly my own and do not a represent those of any former employer.