Topic Author

Interning At JetBlue?

Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:29 am

Hello everyone,

I am a business major who will be concentrating in marketing. Right now I'm a sophmore in upstate NY at a state university. My brother lives in Hoboken, NJ and I have wanted to get an internship position at jetBlue forever! I would commute from Hoboken if ever offered a position there.

Can anyone tell me a little more about what they offer or don't offer? Are the internships strictly during the summer and are they paid?

Any advice on how to get a better chance at an internship would be great.

RE: Interning At JetBlue?

Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:54 pm

Your best bet is to check out and see what they have available.

Jetblue's headquarters recently moved from here (Forest Hills) to Long Island City. Regardless, that will be a LONG and expensive commute from Hoboken (NJT/Path + the subway into Queens... and that'll likely be on your own dime).

Last time I looked on their site for internships (which was honestly a while ago...), they were looking for college students who had completed their sophomore year (or later). From what I can tell you have a good major and you're in the right position to get one of these. I forget what their GPA requirement was but it was above 3 IIRC.

Good luck  

Tho' I've belted you an' flayed you, By the livin' Gawd that made you, You're a better man than I am, Gunga Din!