tom355uk
Topic Author

77W Self Dispatch Performance Data

Tue May 08, 2012 8:07 pm

A quick query really,

Having googled extensively, I cannot find the performance tables for self dispatch on the 77W. I only want them for sim purposes, to calculate MTOW and V Speeds relevant to various pressure altitudes, runway lengths, flap settings and OAT and therefore Flex Temps. There are hundreds of these documents available for the Airbus families but nothing for the 77W. I'm sure they are found towards the back of FCOM 1 but any help would be gladly appreciated!!

Tom
on Twitter @tombeckett2285

tdscanuck

RE: 77W Self Dispatch Performance Data

Wed May 09, 2012 2:52 pm

Quoting tom355uk (Thread starter):
Having googled extensively, I cannot find the performance tables for self dispatch on the 77W.

What you're looking for is the "Performance Dispatch" section of the FCOM. That's technically a Boeing controlled document that airlines aren't supposed to distribute so I'm not surprised it's hard to find. Your best bet may be to ask anyone you know who works at an airline if you can see theirs.

This guy has a ton of good stuff on his website but I don't see the 777 PD in there:
http://www.captainpilot.com/files/

Tom.

tom355uk
Topic Author

RE: 77W Self Dispatch Performance Data

Wed May 09, 2012 4:03 pm

Thanks Tom,

I guessed it would be a controlled document not to be distributed or copied without permission, but you know as well as I do that generally these things find their way out sooner or later   trouble is, I have a pay ware 777 add on but the supplied 'charts' are useless - all they provide are the payload/range and MTOW/Runway length/pressure altitude charts that are readily available from Boeings website. I was just surprised more than anything at the plethora of Airbus data available (not officially, obviously) - pretty much everything bar the A380, compared to Boeing products.

Oh well, full TOGA it is then for the time being....
on Twitter @tombeckett2285