MesaFlyGuy

Question About DL CHS-JFK Inbound?

Sun Feb 10, 2013 6:23 pm

Greetings from NY!

I was looking through the times for DL's CHS-JFK flight and I cannot seem to find the inbound for the aircraft. DL's JFK-CHS flight lands around 9pm, so I know it doesn't sit on the group until 3pm the next day.

On most days, the flight is operated by an E145, but on some days it is a CR2. THe only other CR2 flight into CHS I can find is from DTW, which lands around noon. I can't find any other E145 arrivals into CHS, so I have no idea where the plane could come in from.

Any information is immensely appreciated! 
The views I express are my own and do not reflect the views and opinions of my company.

AeroWesty

RE: Question About DL CHS-JFK Inbound?

Mon Feb 11, 2013 3:45 am

Quoting mesaflyguy (Thread starter):
I was looking through the times for DL's CHS-JFK flight and I cannot seem to find the inbound for the aircraft.

Pull up the flight info at flightaware.com. It will tell you that for today, Feb 10, Delta/Pinnacle flight 3831 CHS-JFK was sourced by the arrival of Delta/Pinnacle flight 4258 DTW-CHS when you click on "Track inbound flight". Total time on the ground was about 3 hours.
International Homo of Mystery

MesaFlyGuy

Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:49 am

Thanks! I would've never thought that it would be on the ground for that long. Plus I did do the inbound flight on fligaware for that day and it gave me a MSP-IND flight. Another flightaware glitch, what a surprise.

What about the days it's an E145? It says it comes in from CMH as flight 5661???????? Is that a revenue or a scheduled aircraft repositioning flight?

[Edited 2013-02-11 20:53:01]
The views I express are my own and do not reflect the views and opinions of my company.

pilotpip

Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:37 am

Delta lets planes sit like that fairly often.
DMI