sfbdude

Job Opportunities - MCO

Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:53 pm

I'm hoping some of you could possibly help me out here. I'm trying to find some good job opportunities for some ramp work, specifically ground handling. And by good job opportunities, I mean companies worth working for. I have 4 years exp. from a while back but left to do a different career and now the company I work for doesn't seem like they will last another year and that specific profession is a hit or miss around here. I was thinking of going back into ground handling but didn't want to end up in the same situation I was before (no raises, low pay, low hours). I understand ramp work isn't exactly a big money maker, with the exception of a few companies, but I enjoy it and it isn't as seasonal as what I'm currently doing.

Any suggestions on where to look would or who to contact would be appreciated.

dlramp4life

RE: Job Opportunities - MCO

Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:07 pm

MCO has a lot of different airlines and ground handlers. ASIG, Servisair, and DGS to name a few... Also airlines might be hiring as well just look and see.
SEA Ramp, wettest place on earth

OB1504

Mon Jun 10, 2013 11:49 pm

Both Delta and United currently have ramp agent openings, so you posted this at the right time!

deltajobs.net
united.jobs

I would definitely suggest applying to work for an airline before a contractor, as direct employees of the airline generally receive better pay and benefits.

dlramp4life

Wed Jun 12, 2013 7:10 am

Saw the opening for DL at MCO, senior station but a very well station in the whole DL network.
SEA Ramp, wettest place on earth