Elite
Topic Author

New Virtual Airline

Thu Dec 30, 1999 3:51 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I am looking for an assistant in starting up a new virtual airline. To be honest, this airline is not new to the va hobby, nor am I for that matter. This VA concept has been around for at least a year and a half, and I am trying to make my idea a reality.

I have been in this hobby for over four years now. I am a good website designer/virtual public relations type of guy   I am looking for a very trustworthy, reliable person with experience in the hobby. This person must beleive in the idea, and be willing to put in his/her own thoughts. Must have at least an hour and a half a day to work on the airline, for the first little while.

E-mail me, Tygue@home.com, if you are interested in being a part of, what will soon be, one of the best VA's out there.

--T

US521

RE: New Virtual Airline

Fri Dec 31, 1999 4:50 am

As long as you come to Pittsburgh and Fly 737-4 i would tink of joining. I am new at VA's and am looking for an easy one to join.
US521

Who is online