klm672

7 Questions...

Wed Jan 12, 2000 6:21 am

Hello. This message could be under hobby or "real world airplanes." I have some questions.
I have a herpa airport with buildings runways etc. I would like it to be real as posable so I don't buy any Eurowings or any european 737's airlines. This Airport is based in Seattle ( not the real airport in seattle this is just a pretend airport).

1) I have a building only for Star Alliance members so should I get Ansett ( star alliance member) or should I get Qantas ( non star alliance) for Australia ?

2) I got a crapy ( non herpa) Iberia Airbus of some kind so bad you can't tell, any way I would like to get a Iberia DC10 but I would need 2 destnations for in Spain where the iberia's would fly to.

3) I have a British Airways oc and I am going to get a nc, now where can they fly to one Heathrow one Gatwick or both Heathrow ?

4) I will buy the Vitenam airlines 767 would she be able to make it from Vitenam to seattle ?

5) I have the Santa Finnair can I get the other "plain" Finnair ? I would need 2 destnations. ( same as Iberia question 2 )

6) How many Air Canada / Royal airlines should I buy. for Canada there is Montreal - Dorval Toronto- Pearson
Winapeg any any other ones you can think of.
please name the airport in canada and what type of plane they would use - Airbus 320 340 etc.
thank you everyone.

deltairlines

RE: 6 Questions...

Wed Jan 12, 2000 6:33 am

For Iberia, you can use Madrid and Barcelona.
You SHOULD get Ansett to keep Star going.
You could also use Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa, and Quebec City for other Canadian airports.

Jeff

aa737

RE: 7 Questions...

Fri Jan 14, 2000 3:36 am

About British Airways:

The one real flight on BA to seattle is a 744 out of LHR.

If I were you, I would have 1 flight out of LGW and the other out of LHR. This is becasue BA flies to the US from both the airports, gatwick and heathrow.

OH-LGA

RE: 7 Questions...

Fri Jan 14, 2000 7:17 am

Answering your Finnair question, you can get the plain Finnair MD-11, but I'm not quite sure where. In regards to your two destinations, there is only one destination where Finnair flies their MD-11's, and that is Helsinki-Vantaa International Airport (HEL). However, back in March 1999 a strike cut out traffic for about a month, and one day a week HEL would shut down completely (kept going by a management skeleton crew) and transfer all operations to Tampere - Pirkkala (TMP). MD-11's flew in there for that day. So, if you want to stretch reality 2 destinations are Helsinki (definite must) and Tampere.

Moi,
Kai
Head in the clouds... yet feet planted firmly on the ground.