Hello. This message could be under hobby or "real world airplanes." I have some questions.
I have a herpa airport with buildings runways etc. I would like it to be real as posable so I don't buy any Eurowings or any european 737's airlines. This Airport is based in Seattle ( not the real airport in seattle this is just a pretend airport).
1) I have a building only for Star Alliance members so should I get Ansett ( star alliance member) or should I get Qantas ( non star alliance) for Australia ?
2) I got a crapy ( non herpa) Iberia Airbus of some kind so bad you can't tell, any way I would like to get a Iberia DC10 but I would need 2 destnations for in Spain where the iberia's would fly to.
3) I have a British Airways oc and I am going to get a nc, now where can they fly to one Heathrow one Gatwick or both Heathrow ?
4) I will buy the Vitenam airlines 767 would she be able to make it from Vitenam to seattle ?
5) I have the Santa Finnair can I get the other "plain" Finnair ? I would need 2 destnations. ( same as Iberia question 2 )
6) How many Air Canada / Royal airlines should I buy. for Canada there is Montreal - Dorval Toronto- Pearson
Winapeg any any other ones you can think of.
please name the airport in canada and what type of plane they would use - Airbus 320 340 etc.
thank you everyone.