American B757
Topic Author

Would These Companies Send Safety Cards?

Tue Feb 29, 2000 12:00 am

Hello every one,

I had written an email to delta airlines, and they said they could not send safety cards to me, as they were needed on the plane. But they also said that if I was interested on getting some, to contact:
The FAA and/or the US department of Transportation.

Do you think they would send safety cards? or is it waisted postage?

Thank you.

RE: Would These Companies Send Safety Cards?

Tue Feb 29, 2000 1:21 am

Delta is extremely difficult to get cards from. You may try TWA. I've heard of people having good luck with them.

Tue Feb 29, 2000 7:01 am

Writing to the FAA/DOT is a total waste of money and time. If you want DL safetycards, email me privately and I can get in touch with a DL pilot I know who doesn't mind getting this type of thing for people.

Cheers

Scott

bizjet

TWA

Wed Mar 01, 2000 11:02 am

TWA has been the easiest. I sent them an e-mail and they FedExed me a box with tons of safety cards-every a/c currently in their fleet in the new safety color form (drawings) and one from every a/c formerly in their fleet including 747 and 1011 with the old photo style.

BizJet

Danny

RE: TWA

Wed Mar 01, 2000 4:30 pm

TWA are by far one of the most generous airlines. They sent me a huge package with safety cards from each and every one of their planes, old and new ones. And the best thing as that they sent it to me TWICE!

Macair SAAB

RE: TWA

Wed Mar 01, 2000 7:48 pm

TWA are by far the worst in my books. I E-Mailed them with my usual 'please send anything' letter and they just signed me up to the TWA Aviators frequent flyer program! I didn't even get an in-flight magazine like everyone else sends! Anyway, following my policy, I have since regular-mailed them, but are yet to hear anything.

Keep on trying!

- Macair SAAB

Lauda 777

Mon Mar 06, 2000 6:41 pm

I diden´t got noting from TWA---I will try to e-mail them again...
Joystick for flightsim. Yokes for real planes.