redngold

CLE Web Site (unofficial)

Wed Jul 12, 2000 6:17 am

I have constructed an unofficial web site for Cleveland Hopkins International Airport (CLE/KCLE) in Cleveland, OH, USA.

Most of the information on my site is either public information or personal observations, which I have consolidated in one place.

I currently do not have any pictures on the site but I hope to have them up within two weeks.

I would appreciate any comments, questions, critiques, etc.

The web site is http://www.geocities.com/bandimal/kcle-hopkins.html Unfortunately yesterday (July 10, 2000) this site was inaccessible but it should be up again today.

Thanks!

(Note to admin: I posted this yesterday and it apparently was deleted from Civil Aviation -- I am reposting here in hopes that you thought it didn't belong in Civ. If there is still a problem please e-mail me. -redngold)
Up, up and away!

che

RE: CLE Web Site (unofficial)

Wed Jul 12, 2000 8:03 am

Thanks!! I live near CLE and have always wanted a good CLE website. I'll check it out and let you know what I think. -che

che

Wed Jul 12, 2000 8:07 am

Nice site!!! just a couple of things:
Northwest does not operate MD-80's
United does operate the 757 into CLE
TWA also does operate MD80's 727's and DC9's into CLE

N766UA

Wed Jul 12, 2000 11:59 am

You got alota great info. I too live just south of CLE..about 10 miles, only, SW has nothing like a hub here, I even e-mailed them. UA also uses the 319. Amwest with the 320, Comair has no ERJ's, and a few other little things. This is great for information! mine is just photos. Interested in linking sites? lemme know!
This Website Censors Me

redngold

Thu Jul 13, 2000 11:23 pm

The notes I had are based on my observations... United used a DC-10 until Feb. 2000, switched briefly to a 757, and now has the 320 on the night run to O'Hare. Sometimes it's hard to keep up with all the changes.

I could have sworn I saw some Comair ERJs. I'll delete that -- perhaps I was mistaking them for the TSA ERJs.

Do you think it would be better if I left out the airlines that operate the equipment? As I already said, they seem to change a lot. Is it worth it?

Thanks for writing in!
Up, up and away!

drerx7

Fri Jul 14, 2000 6:49 am

A few corrections for you:

UPS operates A300s not A310s -- the A300 is not even in service yet with UPS so it my have been a 767.

Comair has CRJs not ERJs.

Otherwise a neatly arranged site.

DRERX7
IAH & HOU
Third Coast born, means I'm Texas raised

redngold

Sat Jul 15, 2000 3:56 am

I have made some corrections, revisions, and additions thanks to the comments posted.

Is this helpful?

redngold
Up, up and away!

N766UA

Sun Jul 16, 2000 12:39 pm

I don't think you should remove that section, just put a side note saying that equipment often changes. About that ERJ: It is in Delta/Comair Colors, however it is operated by Waterski, or by it's non-radio name, TSA. I like the site though and it is great for stats and info.
This Website Censors Me