DeltaAir
Topic Author

Airliners.Net Virtual Airline?

Wed Jul 19, 2000 7:31 am

This has been mentioned on the forum before, but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in doing something about the idea? Any Suggestions?

KUGN

RE: Airliners.Net Virtual Airline?

Wed Jul 19, 2000 11:43 pm

I'd rather them facilitate VA forum, and up-to date directory of existing premim VAs; I'd like see a world wide central with global coverage of METER services, navaid and airport information; that would be extra help to enthusiasts involved in serious VAs.

Airliners.Net gathers the best commercial aviation insiders and enthusiasts, and that is the capital that can be hardly matched by other Flight Sim forums. I've learned a lot about business practeces around the world I'd never know or find out in news and magazines.

Airliners net should take advantage of such position, and set itself as a provider, and the infrastructure for wide VA community. They can set new standards, and elevate VA life to a new level.

EuroDirect Network "CityLink" BAe 146-200 at Berlin Tempelhoff Airport.

Fly EuroDirect Network
http://www.gascairlines.com/eurodirect/

administrator

Thu Jul 20, 2000 12:15 am

That's a great idea KUGN, it sounds really intersting. Unfortunately we're currently working full time on the current sections on Airliners.net. We're also soon to start a new Airfighters.net site. We simply don't have any time to start a new VA section right now.

I'll definitely keep it in mind for the future though!

Thanks,
Johan
Working on the site from morning 'till night that's livin' alright (1997-2007)

KUGN

Thu Jul 20, 2000 1:49 am

Johan,

thanks for the speedy reply! I'm impressed, even though I already have very good opinion about Airliners.Net

I suggest your team to take continue working on current projects; once you decide to cover VA area, take time again to make deep research. There is already a lot of VA coverage on the net, but the quality is not good. It actually takes time to sort out qualitative with longer life-span VA resources on the net.

I'd rather have slow development, and good service at the end.

Keep up the good work!

Thu Jul 20, 2000 3:06 pm

Johan if you need help in the VA forum or Airliners.net VA , approach me. I have a successful VA.

Gundu